Results 1 - 10 of 147
Self-catering Chalet with 3 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms. Sleeps 12. Saturday changeover.
A charming detached Finnish style log chalet in La Bresse and facing due south. There is a...
Self-catering Chalet with 7 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 20. Saturday changeover.
Detached chalet for 18 to 20 people, ideal for 4-5 couples and children. Whether in winter or...
Self-catering Chalet with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 4. Saturday changeover.
Individual chalets with a swimming pool in the heart of the Vosges. Le Hameau de l'Etang is on a...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 3. Non-applicable changeover.
Lovely former farm in Alsace will be a peaceful retreat. Indoor furnished with a mix of modern and...
Self-catering Chalet with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Saturday changeover.
Detached chalet for 6 people. Ideal for 2 couples with children. Whether in winter or summer, this...
Self-catering Converted barn with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 10. Saturday changeover.
25.0km from coastline/beach
Available for romantic getaways or family fun, you can rent the Grand Gîte for 1-10 people here at...
Self-catering Gîte with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 9. Non-applicable changeover.
Château Emirol is a unique and rare find given its lovely setting and fantastic location near...
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 7. Saturday changeover.
This cottage is located in a town house in the centre of Gray with a superb view of the Gray...
Self-catering Gîte with 12 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms. Sleeps 26. Non-applicable changeover.
Château Belle Vie has always been about the good life. It was built in the 1880s by a wealthy...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
Lembach-Pfaffenbronn lies 58 km. north of Strasbourg. The house belongs to Residence Les...
North East France
A varied region sweeping across France’s north eastern corner and bounded by the English Channel and Belgium in the north, Germany and Switzerland to the east and the Ile de France and Paris to the south. Easily accessible and rich in history, medieval architecture, World War battlefields, champagne and wine production, sandy coastline, forests and rivers, festivals and markets.
North East France
This region of France includes Alsace, Nord Pas de Calais, Champagne Ardenne, Franche-Comté, Picardie and Lorraine.
- German influence in language, architecture and cuisine, due to border location & history
- Picturesque canalside villages with flower-covered half-timbered houses
- Canoeing, boat hire, fishing, golf, paragliding, hang-gliding, flying clubs, hiking, cycling. Skiing in winter with tuition available
- Wine route through medieval villages; fairs, markets, music and flower festivals, theme parks
- Main cities Strasbourg and Mulhouse
- Find out more about Alsace and search for holiday properties.
- World renowned champagne houses and cellars in Reims, Epernay and many other towns and villages; vineyards stretching for miles
- Easy access from northern ports; close enough to Paris for a day trip
- Picturesque historical cities of Reims and Troyes with cathedrals, museums, medieval architecture
- Spectacular scenery with lakes, rivers, canals, forests, nature preserves and parks with flourishing wildlife
- Fishing, bathing, sailing, canoeing, yachting, hiking and biking
- Find out more about Champagne Ardenne and search for holiday properties.
- Little explored region with rustic feel and a Swiss flavour to architecture, culture and cuisine
- Beautiful, unspoiled scenery of rolling fields and dense forests
- Jura mountains are a mecca for nature lovers and winter sports fans
- Charming wine villages and towns with many museums and historical landmarks
- Find out more about Franche-Comté and search for holiday properties.
- Strong Germanic influence due to its location and history; main cities Metz and Nancy
- Popular with nature lovers and hikers with meandering rivers, rolling hills and wooded valleys
- Rich farming country with delightful medieval towns and villages, crystal houses, fine arts and art nouveau museums
- Historical World War I and II sites, especially Verdun
- Find out more about Lorraine and search for holiday properties.
Nord Pas de Calais
- Easy access from UK; home of Channel ports and the Channel tunnel
- Diverse landscape from sandy beaches with dramatic cliffs and views to gentle rolling hills and timeless pastoral areas with canals, rivers, nature reserve parks
- Interesting towns including Calais and Lille with museums, markets, festivals
- Flemish influence to region, reflected in locally-brewed beer
- Battlefield sites including Flanders Fields
- Find out more about Nord Pas de Calais and search for holiday properties.
- Little explored region; best-known resort is smart Le Touquet
- Home of Gothic architecture with imposing cathedrals, abbeys and castles
- Long sandy beaches, great forests, pastures and woodland; rustic countryside with simple lifestyles
- Easy access to Channel ports and to Paris by train and road
- Rich history with prehistoric sites, Gallo-roman remains and famous World War I and II battlefields, especially the Somme
- Find out more about Picardie and search for holiday properties.